Wednesday 31 August 2011

Size 20!!!!!!

I have managed to get into a pair of size 20 trousers today and I am over the moon! I really wish I could bottle this high and sell it as I would be a millionaire. In 12 weeks I have lost 1 stone 11 lbs, and have gone from a very tight fitting 24 to a size 20.
Obviously due to my CP I'm not able to do much in the way of physical exercise and the weight loss has been down to diet alone, but I feel fantastic either way, and earlier, putting on a size 20 outfit and a new pair of shoes I felt a little like the old me. Sadly though, the old me is long gone, the old me didn't need a wheelchair and was able to run about, walk a mile or so and that is not going to happen again, but at least I can be a healthier new me instead :)

I love this photo, because this just helps me remember exactly who I'm doing this for


2 comments:

  1. Well doen Dawn, you look fab. amd better still, you look more comfortable!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete